Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
The Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics aims at the diagnosis & treatment of dental caries and its sequel, teeth malformations and discolorations, thereby restoring the teeth to full function in an aesthetically pleasing manner. At KMCT we have modern dental units, radiographic room, the latest instruments and dental materials in our department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics.
Our dedicated and experienced dental faculty and their commitment to education and patient care ensure that the UG and PG students get the best training in this segment.
Well organized and quality dental treatment procedures ensure a regular flow of patients for clinical training, skills development, and research requirements during the clinical phase for both the undergraduate and postgraduate students.
• Pre-clinical wing comprising of phantom heads for undergraduate and postgraduate training
• Fully electronic dental chairs for greater ease & comfort
• Separate clinical areas for undergraduates & postgraduate students.
• The presence of modern types of equipment like Radiovisiograph, Apex locators, Endomotors, Obturating systems & surgical operating microscope unit.
• Fully equipped ceramic and casting lab
• A wide range of restorative materials to work on.