BDS Mop -up Counselling on 26th Aug
The Mop-up counselling (Spot Admission) to fill up the vacant seats in BDS course shall be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at LMS Women’s Centre Conference Hall in the L.M.S. Compound, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram.
The mop-up counselling will start at 10 am on 26.08.2019 and will continue on 27.08.2019, in case the counselling is not completed on 26.08.2019. The candidates who are included in the Kerala State medical rank list published by the CEE, alone can participate in the Mop-up counselling. Those candidates who are admitted through All India counselling cannot participate in the Mop-up counselling.
Candidates who wish to participate in the Mop-up counselling should enter into the home page of the website w ww.cee.kerala.gov.in and download the slip by clicking the link ‘Mop-up counselling Slip’ available in the candidate portal from 22.08.2019, 6.00 pm up to 5 Pm on 25.08.2019. The Mop-up counselling slip is essential for participating in the admission process. The date and time schedule for participating the Mop-Up counselling (in the Rank Order) will be published on 24.08.2019, afternoon.
Guidelines for Mop-up counselling
- In the mop-up counselling, transfer will not be permitted to students from a Government Dental College to another Government Dental College and from a Self Financing Dental College to another Self Financing Dental College
- Transfer will be permitted in the mop-up counselling to students admitted in Self Financing Dental colleges to Government Dental colleges and vice-versa.
- Transfer from NRI seat to Government/Minority seat shall be permitted between two Self Financing colleges or in the same college, even if it is for the same course.
Details of Fee and mode of remittance:
Candidates getting allotment during the mop-up counselling shall have to remit the fee as given below at the venue of Mop-up counselling by way of Demand Draft drawn from a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates getting allotment to BDS course in Government Dental Colleges– Rs. 23,000/-.
- Candidates getting allotment to BDS course under Government/Minority/ quota in Self Financing Dental Colleges- 1 lakhs.
- Candidates getting allotment to BDS course under NRI quota in Self Financing Dental Colleges -Rs.1 lakhs.
- The CEE had published the total fee details of Self- Financing BDS colleges at the time of option registration. The balance amount after the payment in the name of CEE should be paid to the college concerned.
- Candidates getting allotment to BDS course who belong to SC/ST/OEC/Children of Registered Fishermen category and those having benefits as per G.O. (MS) 25/2005/SCSTDD, dated: 20.06.2005 and G.O. (MS) 10/2014/BCDD, dated: 23.05.2014 – have no fee payment. F or NRI/community quota seats all candidates i ncluding SC/ST/OEC have to pay the fee mentioned
- Candidates those who have remitted any fee amount to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as per the KEAM allotments as on 22.08.2019 need to submit the Demand Draft for the balance amount only. The candidates those who have remitted the same/more amount as specified above in the name of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations in previous allotments to BDS course need not bring new demand draft. At the same time those who are admitted in Engineering/Architecture and Pharmacy courses of Self financing colleges will have to pay the amount as specified
- More time will not be allowed to produce Demand Draft
Documents to be submitted at the time of Mop-up Counselling:
Candidates who wish to participate in the mop-up counselling shall appear in person for the mop-up counselling with the following documents.
- Mop-up counselling Slip
- Demand Draft for the requisite amount
- The candidates who got an admission in any course/college as per the previous allotment conducted by the CEE should produce NOC, Possession Certificate (in original) & the copy of the eligibility certificate (prospectus clause 11.7.1) and the amount of DD mentioned above
- The candidates who are included in the Kerala State Medical rank list and got admission in any of the Govt. Approved Arts & Science colleges in Kerala can also participate in the Mop-up counselling with NOC, Possession Certificate (in original), the copy of the eligibility certificate (prospectus clause 11.7.1) and the amount of DD mentioned above
- Other candidates can participate only with TC and originals of the uploaded certificates, (prospectus clause 11.7.1) along with the amount of DD mentioned above
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE
- Migration Certificate, if Applicable
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Data sheet of KEAM 2019
- Physical Fitness Certificate in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII (b) of the Prospectus 2019
- Candidates who seek admission under NRI quota shall have to produce the original documents to prove NRI claim.
Submission of fresh NRI documents to claim un availed seats under NRI quota:
As per the Govt. letter of Health & Family Welfare department, S3/241/2019 dated 03.08.2019, if any vacancy arises after considering the candidates from the NRI list published by CEE in self-financing Dental colleges, such vacancy shall be filled from the candidates having NRI status irrespective of their domicile.
The candidates included in the medical rank list published by CEE can produce the original documents to prove their claim of NRI at the time of mop-up counselling. No candidates will be allowed to participate in the mop- up without original documents. If any seat remains vacant after allotting all eligible NRI students, the same shall be converted to state merit.
Documents to be submitted:
- Relationship certificate of the Sponsor and student to be issued by the Revenue Authorities (Relationship should be established). If the sponsor is the Father/Mother of the applicant, educational certificates of the applicant containing the name of sponsor shall be accepted
- Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer, attested by the Embassy and if self-employed, it should also be attested by the Embassy. In the case of non-submission of Embassy Certificate, the endorsement in the passport of the sponsor about the employment by the Embassy/Consulate shall be accepted. Certificate issued by the Embassy/Consulate stating that the Sponsor is a Non Resident Indian (NRI) or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or the Green Card documents shall be accepted in lieu of the Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer and attested by the Embassy.
- Passport with Visa stamped on it and attested by the Embassy.
- A self-affidavit of the relationship between sponsor and the candidate (Sponsorship Certificate).
- The sponsor should be an Indian Citizen/ Overseas citizen of India/ Person of Indian Origin and relevant document to prove the same.
After Mop-up counselling no cancellation of admission is permissible. Any candidate who apply for T C/cancellation of admission under any circumstances, after the last allotment notified by CEE will have t o pay liquidated damages as in clause 12.2.4.(a)(ii) of the prospectus.
For more information Contact : 0471- 2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103& 2339104(10 am-5 pm)