CEE Announces Nativity/Domicile Criteria for Medical Admissions
The nativity/domicile criteria for admission to UG and PG medical/dental courses for the year 2018-19 has been published by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE).
The candidates looking for admission to NRI Quota seats in UG & PG Medical/Dental courses in Self Financing Medical/Dental colleges shall have to produce the below given documents.
1) Relationship certificate of the Sponsor and students to be issued by the Revenue Authorities as per GO (MS) No. 243/2014/H&FWD dated 06.08.2014.
2) Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer, attested by the Embassy and if self employed, it should also be attested by the Embassy. In the case of non-submission of Embassy Certificate, the endorsement in the passport of the sponsor about the employment by the Embassy/Consulate shall be accepted. Certificate issued by the Embassy/Consulate stating that the Sponsor is a Non Resident Indian (NRI) or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or the Green Card documents shall be accepted in lieu of the Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer and attested by the Embassy.
3) Passport with Visa stamped on it and attested by the Embassy
4) A self affidavit of the relationship between sponsor and the candidate (Sponsorship Certificate)
5) The sponsor should be an Indian Citizen/Overseas citizen of India/Person of Indian Origin and relevant document to prove the same.