DOCUMENTS INVITED FROM APPLICANTS FOR BDS NRI QUOTA SEATS
The admissions to the MBBS, BDS seats in NRI quota in Self Financing Medical/Dental colleges in the State for the year 2019-20 shall be done through a Common Counselling to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations from State Rank list prepared on the basis of NEET (UG) 2019 rank list. The candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses under the 15% NRI quota seats in Self Financing Medical/Dental colleges shall have to upload the required documents as proof for claim under NRI quota, through the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Eligibility for admission under NRI Quota:
“An applicant, who depends upon his/her Father/Mother/Brothers and Sisters (inclusive of first cousins)/Husband/Wife/Brothers and Sisters (inclusive of first cousins) of Father or Mother/Half Brother/Half Sister/Adopted Father or Adopted Mother working abroad” is eligible to apply under NRI Quota.
Documents to be submitted:
Candidates seeking admission to the 15% NRI Quota MBBS/BDS seats in Self Financing Medical/Dental Colleges shall have to upload the following documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
1) Relationship certificate of the Sponsor and student to be issued by the Revenue Authorities (Relationship should be established). If the sponsor is the Father/Mother of the applicant, educational certificates of the applicant containing the name of sponsor shall be accepted.
2) Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer, attested by the Embassy and if self-employed, it should also be attested by the Embassy. In the case of non-submission of Embassy Certificate, the endorsement in the passport of the sponsor about the employment by the Embassy/Consulate shall be accepted. Certificate issued by the Embassy/Consulate stating that the Sponsor is a Non Resident Indian (NRI) or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or the Green Card documents shall be accepted in lieu of the Overseas Employment Certificate issued by the Employer and attested by the Embassy.
3) Passport with Visa stamped on it and attested by the Embassy.
4) A self-affidavit of the relationship between sponsor and the candidate (Sponsorship Certificate).
5) The sponsor should be an Indian Citizen/ Overseas citizen of India/ Person of Indian Origin and relevant document to prove the same.
Candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses under NRI quota shall have to enter their home page through the link ‘KEAM-2019 Candidate Portal’ provided in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then by clicking the menu item ‘NRI Document Submission’, required documents should be uploaded before 5 pm on 12.06.2019. The category-wise list of NRI quota applicants shall be prepared by including the candidates who upload the documents with in the stipulated time and will be published before the allotment. Candidates who do not upload the required documents shall not be included in the category list.
Helpline numbers: 0471-2332120, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103 & 2339104(10 am- 5 pm).