KEAM Mop-up: Opportunity for NEET Qualified Students- Outside Rank list
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has informed that those NEET qualified candidates (outside KEAM 2018 rank list) will also be considered for un-availed seats in the Mop-up counselling to MBBS/BDS seats, on September 4 and 5 at Trivandrum, after the main KEAM rank list gets exhausted.
This is based on the direction received ( vide letter no. S3/48/2018-Health dated 28.08.2018) from the Government.
Those NEET qualified students who satisfy the eligibility conditions with regard to Nativity, Academic qualifications and Age as per clause 6 of the Prospectus who were not able to get registered in the KEAM rank list for Medical courses in time due to various reasons shall be allowed to attend Mop-up counselling for the vacant seats, if any, even after the main KEAM rank list gets exhausted.
Below given are the conditions.
- Candidates who belong to either Keralite or Non-Keralite Category-I (NK-I) category alone shall be considered for the un availed seats.
- Such candidates shall have to produce the document(s) in original to prove their Nativity (as per clause 6.1.1 of the prospectus), Academic eligibility and Age.
- Candidates who have not remitted Application Fee under KEAM 2018 shall have to remit an Application fee of Rs. 500/- by way of Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Such candidates need report at the Mop-up counselling venue at 2.pm on 04.09.2018 only with all the original documents and one set of photo copy of the documents.
- Such candidates will be considered only after the KEAM rank list already published is exhausted.
Schedule of Mop-up counselling
|KEAM 2018- Medical Rank||Reporting time|
|From 1 – 4000||9 am, 04.09.2018|
|From 4001 and below||2 pm, 04.09.2018|
|NEET qualified candidates outside KEAM 2018 rank list||2 pm, 04.09.2018|
Helpline numbers are given below
0471- 2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104.
Courtesy : Online sources